CE-Star for WM5 2.8
CE-Star for WM5 Publisher's Description
CE-Star for WM5 is the first and only true Chinese/Japanese enabler software suite for Windows Mobile 5.0 based devices. It integrates Chinese enabler, handwriting recognition and dictionary. It comes with our invention DynaNLS technology to enable your WM5 device to view and write Chinese and Japanese in all applications.
It supports Traditional and Simplified Chinese both, even Japanese. It contains over 8 input methods: pinyin, chajei, phonetic, quick chajei, cantonese, dayi, array, wubi etc. The Chinese recognition can be freehand mode or boxed mode.
Trial version limits:
1. 50 handwriting recognitions
2. 10 minutes keypad input
3. 15 days trial period
New functions/improvements in version 2.8 include:
1. Optimized for Windows Mobile 5.0
2. Prediction for keypad input and Handwriting recognition input
3. High resolution display (480x640 or 480x480) support.
4. Landscape mode and Square screen support (allow user to switch Landscape and Portrait mode).
5. Built-in and external keyboard input supports.
6. ASCII characters shortcut input panel in Handwriting recognition.
7. Uses Unicode Truetype font to display Chinese and Japanese text clearly.
8. Supports simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and Japanese both.
9. Simpler installation and uninstallation without manually tapping reset button.
Note: Please visit the product page: http://www.mobem.com/products/cestarwm5.php to read the FAQ and get the user manual before you install it.
Note for who purchased 2.8 beta version, please send email to our support team to request the new registration code for the 2.8 R1 release.For PPC 2003/2003SE devices, please use this product
Look for Similar Items by Category